HOW TO KEEP THAT NEW YEAR RESOLUTION TO TRAVEL
It’s that time again, time for a resolution and one resolution at the top of a lot of lists is to travel more. How many times have you put travel on your list only to fail to make it happen?
Here are some ways to keep that travel resolution.
- Be specific. Rather than just saying I want to travel, decide where you want to travel.
- Pick a place that is realistic. It doesn’t have to be the trip of a lifetime. Think of a place you want to visit that doesn’t have an if or when attached to it. Like, if I won the lottery or when I get married.
- Do your research to know how much it will cost, the best time to go, the things to see and do.
- Put the vision in writing or create a vision board including the results of your research.
- Finally, make a date and a plan. Determine how much money to save and create a schedule for saving.
- Keeping your dreams to yourself without action is a sure way to keep a dream a dream.
Happy New Year!
“Remember, the world is a book and those who do not travel read only a page”
Ja’Vonne Harley, Co-Host
« Four Over The Counter and Household Product for Your Travels