The Traveling Eye Partners with Illinois Bureau of Tourism
The Traveling Eye has partnered with The Illinois Bureau of Tourism. From January – June 2010 The Traveling Eye will be enjoying Illinois. We will take our listeners on a tour of Illinois featuring weekend getaways each week, doing a complete show on an Illinois region each month and hosting two come along trips to Illinois destinations, where you will be able to join us.
Illinois is truly a state that has diverse attractions and we will uncover them:
- Chicago & Chicagoland offer excellent site seeing, museums, world class dining, nightlife and shopping.
- Northern Illionois with its indoor & outdoor adventures and historic towns
- Central Illinois is Land of Lincoln. It’s also Amish country and home to the Illinois State Museum.
- Western Illinois is synonymous with the great outdoors from skiing to river boating and great fall foliage.
- Southern Illinois has some fantastic trails. Native American trails, wine trails and golf trails.
Tune in and journey with us as we enjoy Illinois Mile after Magnificent Mile each Friday @ 11am CT on The Talk of Chicago 1690 WVON or on the web www.wvon.com.
« Cruise Line Throw Cougars Overboard!