Hello Cat on a Hot Tin Roof travelers,
Time is fast approaching for our trip May 30 – June 1, 2008.
Here are some options based on communication we have had with some of the group members. If you’d like to join some of the other travelers here is a list of things that are being discussed.
- We arrive at 9:45am and will immediately transfer to our hotel
- Check in time is 3pm, therefore the rooms may not be available. If the rooms are not available you can store your luggage at the hotel.
- For those going from the hotel directly to the theatre I suggest we share taxis
- After the play some of us are going to Carmine’s, a family style Italian restaurant in the same block as the theatre. The should play end around 10:45pm
Saturday: This is a completely free day.
- Some are going shopping
- Some are touring (Ground Zero, Empire State Building, Statue of Liberty, etc)
- African Burial Ground
- Jazz club (we are open to some suggestions)
- Thurgood starring Lawrence Fishburne, playing at the Booth Theatre @ 222 W 45th
You can comminucation with other group members by placing your comments here.
See you at the airport
The Traveling Eye